In whistleblowing matters we have a cooperation with WhistleB which offers a user friendly and safe third party solution for whistleblowing. Whistleblowing matters are efficiently handled in the service and through an agreement with Insatt, there is the possibility of completely outsourcing the function.
With Insatt as the external recipient of whistleblowing matters that are reported in WhistleB you will get a comprehensive solution for whistleblowing. The lawyers at Insatt ensure a professional and independent analysis and have the competence and experience required for an efficient handling of the process.
You will also receive a quality-assured handling and follow up of relevant matters including reports to the board and advice in employment law, anti-corruption laws, etc.
With us you will receive help throughout the entire process - to draft and implement a code of conduct appropriate for your operations and to set up and staff a whistleblowing solution.
This is how we work:
- Start-up meeting with a survey of your company's structure, organisation and reporting methods.
- Review of existing code of conduct and how the code has been implemented in the organisation.
- A first assessment of the nature of the matter within four hours during office hours. On weekends and holidays, an initial assessment is made within 24 hours.
- Insatt functions as project manager and legal support during the investigation.
- After the completion of a matter, Insatt will produce a report of background facts, measures taken and investigative efforts.
- When necessary, a recommendation is made with the objective of avoiding similar matters in the future.
- As an option Insatt offers a monthly or quarterly report to the board.
- In case of matters of a more serious character, depending their nature, scope and financial impact, a report will be made directly to the board.