E-learning in transparency and secrecy
As an employee within a Swedish public authority it is important to possess good knowledge of what the principle of public access to information entails and how to apply it. In this e-learning we learn the basics of what constitutes as an official document and what you as an employee need to bear in mind in conjunction with a request for disclosure of an official document.
To access the e-learning, you easily log into our platform. The e-learning is available for review multiple times and you can pause and restart it as you wish. The e-learning comprises three parts, each with a concluding quiz. You must complete each modular part including the quiz in order to access the next module. Each module takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
The e-learning consists of the following three parts
- What is the principle of public access to information?
- What consitiutes as a document?
- What is a public authority?
- When is a public document considered to have been received?
- When is a public document considered to have been drawn up?
- Provisions overriding and exemptions from secrecy
- How shall a request for disclosure of a public document be handled?